Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post from Team Kia New Hampshire.
Let’s talk car technology. Specifically, Kia and UVO, an innovative, voice-activated infotainment system. The UVO eServices app gives drivers an increased level of in-vehicle connectivity that offers many different features. And all for NO subscription fees!
- Send your chosen destination directly from Google Maps on your phone to your UVO eServices unit for navigation.
- “Parking Minder” sends the location of your car directly to your phone. You can also use the app to find your car if someone else is driving it.
- Perform diagnostics checks on your car and even set recurring checks to keep yourself aware of when your car needs service.
- “911 Connect” will call 911 when an airbag deploys and send them your location in some situations.
- Enhanced 24/7 roadside assistance connectivity.
- Have a young driver in the family? You can set alerts for when your car goes outside a certain perimeter, goes over a preset speed, and when your kid is out past curfew.
The UVO system is available on these Kia models (2014 and newer):
- Forte 5
- Forte Coupe
If you’re in New England, right now Team Kia is offering many of these models for lease for less than $100/month! Plus no subscription fees with the UVO eServices system? It’s a great excuse for a new car!
This post was sponsored by Team Kia New Hampshire. All opinions are 100% my own.0