Disclosure: We were provided the a Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links. I post them because I truly love the product and support it. Thank you for your support.
I am a longtime fan of Shark products. High quality for low cost is what I look for in all of my products and my vacuum is no exception. Have you ever been truly excited over a vacuum? I was with the new Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away®. Below is my review.
The list of features are incredible, there doesn’t seem to be anything this vacuum can’t do. Need to maneuver under low furniture? Lift off the canister to use the fully powered cleaning head and get to hard to reach areas with ease. Plus there’s a caddy to hold the canister while you clean. Have hard-floors throughout the house (like we’re about to)? Switch over to the Hard-Floor Genie™ Attachment – think a duster and full Shark vacuum combined – which includes a washable microfiber pad. Have a pet hair issue? Try the TruePet™ Mini Motorized Brush Attachment. And the steering! Oh, the steering. My husband and I have never enjoyed vacuuming so much.
No more searching for the power button and other controls. They’re right on the handle! I could actually see where I was cleaning with the LED headlights and after just one run through with this vacuum the large capacity dust cup was full. This thing DEEP cleans. In addition, the Shark® Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® + HEPA Filters keeps dust and allergens from escaping back into the air we breathe. The filters are washable too! Using the hose to clean high up and hard to reach places is easy with the new patented E-Hose technology from Shark®.
Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® ($299-$349) features include:
- Rotator® power nozzle with motorized brush that deep cleans and reaches further under furniture than any other vacuum
- Powerful LED headlights on the nozzle and handle to improve visibility under furniture or in dark, hard-to-see spaces
- Fingertip Controls for easy transitions between hard floors, carpet and area rugs
- Designed with a HEPA filter and Shark’s Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ to capture and hold 99.99 percent of dust and allergens
- Hard Floor Genie™ bare floor attachment picks up large debris and fine dust in one easy step
- Extra-long 30 foot power cord provides maximum range for cleaning large spaces
- Specialized tools to offer versatility in cleaning include a premium pet power brush, upholstery tool, flexible crevice tool and canister caddy
Putting this vacuum together and switching the different accessories was a breeze. I now only need one machine to clean every part of my house instead of having to store multiple ones. I love this vacuum so much, I will be including it in our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide (coming soon!). It’s totally gift worthy.
We were provided the a Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Previously posted on MontcoMom.com